Cohort 4:Who should apply:
Our BTC startup bootcamp is designed to enable you to transform your idea or business into an Investment Ready Bitcoin Startup!Fees*:
The upfront fees will be covered by the Startup Lab.
*We are a services for equity cooperation modelTrack 1 - Self-Learning*:
Just by applying, you gain access to our curated Bitcoin entrepreneur community, as well as access to training content so that you can develop your skills and build your BTC startup. *Our community rules will apply: We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not committed to becoming the best versions of themselves!Track 2 - Immersive Bootcamp:
If you pass the application and interview process, you get into the fast-track program. This is a program that utilizes your time during weekends and off-work hours to help you transform into the best version of yourself, so that you and your co-founders may create a Web3 startup worthy of investment and fast growth.Web3 Immersion Program Deliverables and Milestones - Our BTC Startup Lab Fast Track Curriculum is designed to enable you to achieve:
- Validate an idea worthy of a startup
- Find Bitcoin Early adopters, biggest pain points, market entry point
- Bitcoindifferentiators and competitive analysis
- Create a Bitcoin business model
- Bitcoin Incentive mechanisms
- Bitcoin user traction on social media
- Bitcoin community around your product
- Tokenomics Design
- How to apply for grant money
- Bitcoin proof of concept and MVP with blockchain tech
- Bitcoin user experience iteration toward product-market fit
- Get into the Stacks Ventures Accelerator with funding (grow fast and raise capital from top-tier investors & funds)
Part 1: June 10 – September 9, 2023Application Deadline:
Don't miss the May 22, 2023 deadline!
Note: Applications submitted after this date will be put into the queue for the next startup bootcamp!Cohort 4 Launch Date:
June 10th, 2023. Our live classes, workshops, and 1-on-1 mentoring sessions will begin at this time.Handoff to Stacks Accelerator & Ventures:
During the last 2 weeks of our program, we enable you to prepare your final presentation to be presented to Stacks Accelerator & Ventures. Those who achieve the bootcamp milestones will be fast-tracked into the application process for the Stacks Accelerator & Ventures.*
Our "services for equity" is done through a simple SAFE agreement and side letter for companies who are already incorporated, or through an MOU for participants or teams who have yet to incorporate.We Look forward to empowering you on your Bitcoin Startup Journey!